From rescue boats and work pontoons to surveying services, we provide creative solutions in the aquatic environment.
GM Marine are part of Greenman Environmental Services which work in some of the most demanding environments. We have unique craft and highly skilled staff to work in flooded or fast flowing waters, tidal mudflats and estuary’s.
Hire us and our specialist water based equipment to survey, record and monitor providing you with the information you need to plan and design.
- Installing engineered projects for bank erosion and scour management
- Installation of gabion, rock roll and reno mattress erosion products
- Drilled Gewi steel anchor or Platipus system anchor installation
- Removing debris from rivers, weirs, flooded environments
- Asset maintenance and replacement works from the water’s edge
- Wetland maintenance, improvement and habitat creation
- Tidal waters estuary sampling, structure maintenance
- Tree and vegetation management for canals and rivers